(1) Folate receptor α (also known as FR α, FOLR1) is a 38-40 kDa glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) expressed in a variety of epithelial tissues, including choroid plexus, lung, thyroid, kidney, uterus, breast, fallopian tube, epididymis and salivary gland. There are four subtypes in human body of folate high-affinity receptors: α, β, γ and δ. The folate receptor circulates repeatedly between the extracellular cavity and the endocytic cavity, and can transport folate into the cell.
(2) FR α is overexpressed on the surface of tumor cells of various cancer types, but it is limited in normal tissues. For example, up to 90% of ovarian cancer express FR α. However, there is almost no expression in non-malignant ovarian tissue, making FR α become a potential tumor target.
2. Excellent preclinical results:
(1) The vitro showed that the BsAb can be binding with hFR α and cynoFR α as high affinity, and no cross reaction with rFRα, also do not combine with FRβ、 FRγ、 FRδ.
(2) The Fab and VHH of the BsAbs can recognize different epitopes of human FRα.
(3) The internalization efficiency of the BsAbs is higher than that of the positive control mirvetuximab, with weak CDC effect and no ADCC effect.
(4) Anti-Fab humanized IgG and VHH of the BsAbs showed high target affinity.
(5) In vitro experiments show that BsAbs-ADC can effectively kill the expression of FRα Cell (HEK293T-FR α cells). In vivo experiments show that BsAbs-ADC has excellent tumor inhibition effect.
1. Asset type: FRαBsAb-ADC
2. Indication: Ovarian cancer
4. Cooperation: sequence authorization or project transfer
5. Research progress:
(1) Ongoing Preclinical research:
FRα bispecific antibody can be developed to treat ovarian cancer.
In vitro, BsAbs showed good affinity and stability.
In vivo, BsAbs-ADC showed good tumor inhibition ability.
ACROBiosystems offers a wide selection of Matrigengel basement membrane extracts. Different versions – including phenol red-free, high concentration, iPSC culturing, organoid culturing – are all available for your specific needs to support 3D cell culture!
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
To enable antibody characterization methodsACROBiosystems has developed a series of enzymes.such as ldeS, SpeB, EndoH, and Endo S proteases, toassist with the characterization of antibodies and theirrelated post-translational modifications (PTMs)
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.