1. Novel anti-tumor strategy
Picarda, Elodie et al. “Molecular Pathways: Targeting B7-H3 (CD276) for Human Cancer Immunotherapy.” Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research vol. 22,14 (2016): 3425-3431.
Data access from TCGA.
(1) B7-H3 are high expressed in many different types of solid tumor, but is low expressed in normal tissue. B7-H3 plays an important role in inhibiting T-cell function and promoting cancer progression and invasion. B7-H3 high expression remains poor prognosis and patient survival.
(2) B7-H3×CD3 bispecific antibody can mediate cytotoxic activities against B7-H3-positive tumor cells by improving T cell activation.
2. Asset binds to CD3 and B7-H3 antigen simultaneously.
3. Excellent anti-tumor efficacy in vitro and in vivo.
(1) The asset redirected T-Cell activation to kill B7-H3+ AsPC-1 (pancreatic cancer) and NCI-N87 (gastric cancer).
(2) The asset suppresses tumor growth in NCI-N87 xenograft model
4. Good safety in preclinical study.
(1) The asset shows positive safety profile in toxicity studies with Cynomolgus Monkeys.
✓ There were no animal death and no adverse effects
✓ No liver impairment was observed, compared to other BsAb
target CD3 and B7-H3.
✓ Asset induced very low cytokine release(IL-2, IL-6, TNF-α, IFN-γ) in Cynomolgus monkeys.
(2) The asset is well-tolerated in Cyno monkeys and the NOAEL is the highest dose tested at 3.6 mg/kg once weekly for 4 consecutive weeks (5 doses in total).
5. Innovative BsAb development platform
(1) After reasonable design of heavy and light chains, the mismatch probability of asset is greatly reduced.
(2) Creative CMC, which greatly simplified production and purification process, through one step affinity chromatography the purity can be higher than 95%.
(3) The platform brings a much lower cost of production.
1. Asset type: B7-H3×CD3 BsAb
2. Indication: Solid tumor
4. Research phase: IND
5. Cooperation demands: License-out or co-development
6. Research progress:
1. IND stage
2. Good anti-tumor efficacy in animal model
3. Good safety
4. Innovative CMC that lowers the cost of production
ACROBiosystems offers a wide selection of Matrigengel basement membrane extracts. Different versions – including phenol red-free, high concentration, iPSC culturing, organoid culturing – are all available for your specific needs to support 3D cell culture!
ComboX is a new brand of ACROBiosystems. ComboX products include our Streptavidin series products, coated plates, isotype controls for antibody and fusion protein drug research, and general-purpose antibodies.
To enable antibody characterization methodsACROBiosystems has developed a series of enzymes.such as ldeS, SpeB, EndoH, and Endo S proteases, toassist with the characterization of antibodies and theirrelated post-translational modifications (PTMs)
ACROBiosystems developed a series of GMP grade cytokines under the GMP grade quality management system. Those products are all suitable for T/NK cell generation, activation, and proliferation in cell therapy research.
50+ targets designed for CAR detection, including PE/FITC/biotin labeled proteins. The key reagents for CD19 and BCMA were FDA DMF filed which can support your IND, NDA and BLA process.
GMP grade cytokines, reagents for cell activation, gene edition, DNA/RNA removal, etc. Particularly focus on product design, quality control and solution-based support to link each phase of your cell and gene therapy journey.
Full length multi-pass TPs with stabilized structure and high bioactivity for immunization, antibody screening, cell based assay and CAR detection, including hot CD20, Claudin 18.2， CD133, GPRC5D，CCR8, CCR5, etc.
A series of immune checkpoints including classic co-inhibitory and co-stimulatory receptors. The comprehensive catalog contains 100+ targets with various species and tags, and the high-quality proteins are in good batch-to-batch consistency.
To meet the needs of ADCs development, ACROBiosystems can provide: A variety of high-quality target proteins; MMPs/Cathepsin/uPA for cleavable linker; Anti-payload antibodies & anti-idiotypic antibodies for immunogenicity and PK analysis; SPR/BLI analytical and ADA development service.
Comprehensive collection of Fc receptor proteins, including their common variants, which can help expedite your antibody development.
Comprehensive cytokine targets including interleukins, growth factors, chemokines, TNFs, etc. are expressed by HEK293 to ensure their natural structure. Their high purity is verified by SDS-PAGE/HPLC/SEC-MALS and high bioactivity is verified by ELISA/SPR/BLI.
Aneuro is ACROBiosystems brand focused on neuroscience research, providing high-quality important proteins including therapeutic and diagnostic research proteins, PFFs and recombinant neuro factors, etc. to advance neuroscience research.
This web search service is supported by Google Inc.